In determining the amount of alimony, the court takes into account:
- state of health and financial situation of the child;
- state of health and financial situation of the alimony payer;
- if the alimony payer has other children, disabled husband, wife, parents, daughter, son;
- right of ownership, possession and / or use of the payer of alimony property and property rights, including movable and immovable property, cash, exclusive rights to the results of intellectual activity, corporate rights;
- the expenses of the alimony payer proved by the alimony collector, including the purchase of real estate or movable property, the amount of which exceeds ten times the subsistence level for an able-bodied person, if the alimony payer has not proved the source of funds;
- other significant circumstances.